Privacy and safety: avoid being enclosed in a crowded commercial airliner or run the risk of being exposed to pathogens from strangers in busy airline terminals.
Achieve higher productivity (up to 40% as reported in a 1997 Louis Harris poll) than when flying a commercial airliner.
Gain access to more destinations; Sawyer Aviation can access over 5,000 airports, versus less than 600 served by major airlines, affording you more business and vacation opportunities.
Reduce financial costs typically associated with commercial air travel, such as hotel, car rental, and parking.
- Eliminate time costs and inconvenience by avoiding delays and invasive security found with commercial flights.
- Ensure your presence at a crucial, out-of-state business meeting, whether scheduled or eleventh-hour.
- Make on-site customer visits.
- Plan relationship-building trips with business colleagues – to a distant golf resort or en route to a yachting voyage, for example.
- Design your itinerary according to your schedule and destination.
- Pay only for what you need; you get the conveniences of private aircraft travel without the obligations.
- Take advantage of more creature comforts than you’ll find in a commercial airliner: more luxurious cabins, catered food and drinks, communication ports, and meeting areas.
- Have a say in the type of aircraft you fly that will suit your needs.
- Have a full day’s work done and be home in time for dinner.