Pima Air & Space Museum Fly In
Sawyer’s First Fly-In for 2011!
Friday April 29th, 2011
Heading down to Tucson the check out the Pima Air and Space Museum, AMARG Boneyard and their new restaurant the Flight Grill.
- 7:30am Arrive at Sawyer Aviation
- 8:00am Depart SDL
- 9:00am Arrive TUS – Shuttle van will provide transportation from Airport to Museum
- Pima Air Museum
- Hangar 1 Tour boasts aircraft that show how flight has evolved through the years, with an exact replica of the Wright Brothers plane to start things off.
- Self-Guided tours through the World War II Hangar, including rare aircraft.
- The AMARG Boneyard Tour takes place near the Air Force Base and covers acres of land that house over 300+ military aircraft that are no longer in service. This tour is in an air controlled bus that covers a large area of the boneyard.
- 4:00pm Depart TUS
- 5:00pm Arrive SDL
Cost is $67 for the pilot and $36 for each additional guest. Up to 5% discount on most aircraft. Cost includes museum tickets, private tours, food from the new restaurant Flight Grill and transportation to and from the airport and museum.
Need help getting exciting? Here are some pictures!
The first to respond will receive the seats and planes they want. Ride sharing is an option, if you are interesting in this or require more details of the event please contact Lenee at 480-922-5221 Ext. 1131 or email@example.com.